Lagu-lagu terlaris :
- Hole-Celebrity Skin
- Fastball-Out Of My Head
- Dowsons Creek-Six Pence None The Richer-Kiss Me
- Brainstorm-Maybe
- Annie Lennox-No More I Love You
- Cold Play-Dont Panic
- Incubus-I Miss You
- Blackstreet-In A Rush
- Daniel Bedingfield-If Youre Not The One
- Blondes-Whats Up
- Aliciakeys-Fallin
- Cake-I will Survive
- Coco Lee-Before I Fall In Love
- R.E.M-Night Swimming
- Haven-Say Something
- Marc Anthony-My Baby You
- Frente-Bizarre Love Triangle
- New Radical-Someday Well Know
- Jason Mraz-Im Yours
- Puff Daddy-Ill Be Missing You
- Love Spit Love-How Soon Is Now OST Charmed
- Scorpion-Under The Same Sun
- Goldfinger-Dad
- Goo Goo Dolls-Iris
- Divinyls-Im Jealous
- Tiffany-If Love Is Blind
- S Club 7-Never Had A Dream Come True
- Joy Enriquez-How Can I Not Love You
- Palo Alto-Something Must Go This Way
- Eagles-Hotel California
- Catatonia-Strange Glue
- LifeHouse-Hanging By A Moment
Download > Mp3 > Lagu > MP3 Lagu Barat > MP3 Pilihan